Greensburg & Decatur County Animal Shelter gratefully accepts donations of money and materials for animal care and enrichment.
No donation is too small and if you love animals and wish to help, please ask us about donating some of your time by volunteering here at the Shelter.
Our Wish list:
- We are always in need of:
- Purina Puppy Chow (dry)
- Purina Kitten Chow (dry)
- Purina or Pedigree Dog Food (dry)
- Purina Cat Food (dry)
- Canned cat food
- Clumping cat litter
- Clay cat litter
- Small dog collars (Chihuahua/Beagle/JRT sizes)
- Poop sacks
- New indestructible dog chew toys, and cat toys
- Cat beds
- Slip leashes
- All sizes of collars (no chains or slip collars)
- Cat scratch posts
- In the winter, donations of square bales of straw are greatly appreciated.
Note: Donated items that we cannot use are given to the local pantry at Human Services.
Go to top